Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Programming Note

Bengals great Anthony Munoz returns to ABC's 'Family Feud' Sunday night
    WCPO
    CINCINNATI - Bengals great Anthony Munoz will compete on ABC's "Celebrity Family Feud" Sunday night in a match pitting

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    WCPO
    CINCINNATI - Bengals great Anthony Munoz will compete on ABC's "Celebrity Family Feud" Sunday night in a match pitting
    Training camp can't get here fast enough.

WCPO
    I'll be watching to see if an exuberant buzzer slap finally rids him of that pesky, errant pinky.

Compilation of Bengalls Hard Knocks clips:

http://700wlw.iheart.com/featured/la...ks-flashbacks/

for anyone who has HBO, or like me is in the middle of their free one month trial (or is still eligible for it), the Bucs are the Hard Knocks team this year. I imagine there will be some good Bengals nuggets on Wednesday's episode.

Really enjoyed the interviews with ex players during the broadcast, especially Bob Johnson. Louis Breeden too.

for anyone who has HBO, or like me is in the middle of their free one month trial (or is still eligible for it), the Bucs are the Hard Knocks team this year. I imagine there will be some good Bengals nuggets on Wednesday's episode.
    Please post if you watch and it's a good one. I don't typically watch but have HBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Please post if you watch and it's a good one. I don't typically watch but have HBO.

First episode was pretty good. I expect this second one will definitely be worth watching because the Bucs play the Bengals and no doubt there will be some sideline/game footage. Also I'm sure that the Roberto Aguayo saga will be a theme since he struggled last year, then tanked in the game and was summarily cut. A second-round pick that they traded up for, no less - 2 drafts ago - and a Florida State product to boot.
    Last edited by texbengal; 08-13-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post

Nothing really of note.

Mike Evans complaining he couldn't score on Pacman, "the smallest corner in the league."

Evans complaining that Burfict''s tackle on the first Drive was dirty. Ironically the same play referred to on here as Burfict coddling Evans to the ground. Evans comes off as a whiner throughout the game coverage.