Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Movie/TV Thread

New Movie/TV Thread

So this is probably a little late to the party since we're in the season of season finales, but I thought it was maybe time to revive this thread. JBandJoeyV and I have been having a running PM conversation about Agents of Shield (and all things Marvel) and I'm tired of cleaning out my PM box!

Anyone else watch Agents of Shield?

Anyone watch anything else?

I thought the AoS finale was great. Finished some story lines but have some open Enders as well. Will be interesting to see what the theme of next season is. I doubt it will be inhumans or even wards group although both of those will play into season 3.

Is the new powered group enough to carry a season? Maybe...

Mad men finale this week as well. Been a disappointing last season IMO but hopefully it goes out with a bang Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I thought the AoS finale was great. Finished some story lines but have some open Enders as well. Will be interesting to see what the theme of next season is. I doubt it will be inhumans or even wards group although both of those will play into season 3.

Is the new powered group enough to carry a season? Maybe...

Mad men finale this week as well. Been a disappointing last season IMO but hopefully it goes out with a bang Sunday.

haven't seen last week's episode yet. Was it any good (non spoilers)? It's been a pretty crappy "season" except for the episode 2 weeks ago.