Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: T.J. Houshmandzadeh joins Ravens

Blog Entries
    Really, I never heard that either Words. It is good to hear the real deal from some Bengals people, but I never would have thought that. He seemed pretty humble in his interviews, and honestly, I just never saw it. Good to see there isn't much truth to it though.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    Really, I never heard that either Words. It is good to hear the real deal from some Bengals people, but I never would have thought that. He seemed pretty humble in his interviews, and honestly, I just never saw it. Good to see there isn't much truth to it though.

TJ's always been a fiery guy. While I always liked his passion, pretty muich every time he didn't catch a pass he complained, usually to the refs.

Further, Chad is night and day different than when TJ was here. TJ was his enabler. That doesn't excuse Chad, but its hard not to see that TJ was a bad influence on him.

The Bengals locker room chemistry was at an all time high last year, and TJ being goine was a part of it. He's not a bad dude, but now guys like Carson, Whit, Bobbie, Peko, Dhani and Crocker run the locker room, not Chad and TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    TJ's always been a fiery guy. While I always liked his passion, pretty muich every time he didn't catch a pass he complained, usually to the refs.

Further, Chad is night and day different than when TJ was here. TJ was his enabler. That doesn't excuse Chad, but its hard not to see that TJ was a bad influence on him.

The Bengals locker room chemistry was at an all time high last year, and TJ being goine was a part of it. He's not a bad dude, but now guys like Carson, Whit, Bobbie, Peko, Dhani and Crocker run the locker room, not Chad and TJ.
    Dhani Jones is a really classy guy. I just wish he was good at playing football.

Quote Originally Posted by WashProWilly View Post
    Dhani Jones is a really classy guy. I just wish he was good at playing football.

he is good at playing football. I just wish he was faster.

I wish he had an 'a' between the 'd' and 'h' since everyone pronounces it "da-HAN-ee"

I think he'd look really spiffy in a bowtie. He should try wearing one sometime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WashProWilly View Post
    I think he'd look really spiffy in a bowtie. He should try wearing one sometime.
    That was random. I am a big fan of random. Bow ties are underrated in general. Love me a bow tie.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain