Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 FP Dynasty Page

Official 2015 FP Dynasty Page

It's time to get the new season rolling. Congrats again to Docta, who won last year's championship. I'm hoping that everyone is back and ready to go.

If you're not planning on participating this year, please let me know immediately so that I can go about finding a replacement.

According to the listed rules, keepers were to have been due by May 31. However, since I dropped the ball, I'm extending that date to Monday, June 29 at NOON.

You must log into your team on the ESPN site, click on "my team" then "keepers", and select up to 20 keepers from last year's roster.

Please email me ASAP to confirm your participation this year, and to let me know whether or not you've updated your keepers. The draft will start no later than next Monday, but if I can get early confirmation from everyone, we can start the draft sooner. The draft will be held on the footballpros.com website.

Draft Order
    Insane Unicorns (Amy)
    Starvin Marvin
    Marshall Plan (Rich)
    Star Lord (Bengals)
    mikesteel
    Ragar
    Big Gravity (Biggie)
    Steamers (Packa)
    Elves (Matt)
    Toxic Avengers (Brian)
    Kaba
    Tubbs
    Bobbyz Boyz
    Save Us Sid Luckman (Docta)
    Last edited by Brian Williams; 06-24-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

2015 Draft picks that have been traded...

Insane Unicorns receive 5th rounder from Elves On The Shelves (you've really got to improve on that name, Matt)
    Marshall Plan receive 3rd rounder from Toxic Avengers (was that part of the TRich trade? If so, I was robbed)
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

I'm looking into the possibility of changing websites. I personally prefer ESPN over Yahoo!. I may be alone on that, but from my experience, ESPN is generally better. That said, I've had great experiences with a site called fantrax. They offer free services, to a point. I will be updating as much as I can onto that site and checking whether or not we will be able to use it for free. If so, then we'll probably switch things following the draft. For now though, please submit all keepers on the ESPN league page.

-Chuck Noll

I am very much open to trading, and I'm listing my keepers below. I'll say that I have zero untouchables, but Antonio Brown is close. Other than him, even Eddie Lacy and Demaryius are up for discussion, but yes, it would take a haul. Both are young, current 1st round picks in redraft leagues, and will be valued accordingly.

My current goal is to rebuild around Lacy/AB. If Lacy is on your radar, a top 3 pick plus a starting caliber player or two (depending on quality) is a good starting point.

QB- Kaep, RGIII, Manziel, Bradford/Sanchize (yes, I'd package them in a trade, though they're my frontrunners to start)
    RB- Lacy, Spiller, Ivory, Carey
    WR- AB, Age of Demaryius, Keenan Allen, Garcon, Martavis Bryant, Crabtree, John Brown
    TE- Dwayne Allen, Vernon Davis
    K- You don't care
    DST- Bills, but you really don't care about that either

-Chuck Noll

I am also open to trades, except I make this promise: I have very little actual value to give potential suitors (yes, just like it was when I was single, hardy har har). In trade, I am looking for ....um, good players.

This is my team, for which I am considering a name change to "The Incredibads."

QB: Eli Manning, E.J. Manuel, Zach Mettenberger
    RB: Carlos Hyde, Daniel Herron, Andre Williams, De'Anthony Thomas, Khiry Robinson
    WR: Alshon Jefffrey, Torrey Smith, Rueben Randle, Greg Jennings, Philly Brown, Victor Cruz
    TE: Delanie Walker, Gavin Escobar, Jordan Reed
    K: Robbie Gould
    DEF: Browns, Rams
    Last edited by Rich Gapinski; 06-24-2015 at 07:50 AM.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Yeah,

my team is looking at sucking once again..../sigh

Keepers are set on the ESPN site...
    "Make sure you come to the game day chat to see my feeble attempts at typing there, it's abhorrent. "
    or as gobig calls it "Ragaring"

Keepers are set. Peyton Manning is up for trade, but I'd need a starting QB in the package.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    Keepers are set. Peyton Manning is up for trade, but I'd need a starting QB in the package.
    I would literally give you all my quarterbacks for Peyton. You'd even be getting a Manning back!

No? What if I threw in an Asdrubal Cabrera Cleveland Indians bobblehead?
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

I was checking the site, and saw that a couple of you have released some players. Without the ability to check further, I'll simply throw out a reminder that simply releasing players to get to 20 is not enough. You must click on that "keepers" link and set your keepers that way. Otherwise, your keepers will be lost.

You guys may have done that, but it was worth mentioning for those that haven't yet set their keepers.

Thanks

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    Have you ever looked at myfantastyleague.com? They offer some really great stuff, most of it for free I believe, though I've never set one up there myself, I am in 2 on there. Lots of options.