Thread: Article: Knight of Plunder

Article: Knight of Plunder

As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

He looked like John Elway on Monday night against the Bengals. Then again, the entire Bucs team looked like John Elway against the Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    He looked like John Elway on Monday night against the Bengals. Then again, the entire Bucs team looked like John Elway against the Bengals.
    Yeah, the Bengals looked like they showed up to a walk-through while the Bucs looked like they felt like the game meant something. For Winston, maybe it did.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    Yeah, the Bengals looked like they showed up to a walk-through while the Bucs looked like they felt like the game meant something. For Winston, maybe it did.

yea the Bengals sleep walked through Monday's game.

on the flip side, apparently Lovie had been hyping the game all week with his players. They hadn't won a home game since 2013, before Lovie was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post

yea the Bengals sleep walked through Monday's game.

on the flip side, apparently Lovie had been hyping the game all week with his players. They hadn't won a home game since 2013, before Lovie was there.
    Plus, it was a prime time, national TV game. I thought the Bengals looked like they were in mid-season form. :-)
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll