Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Cris' Vikings Saints preview

Article: Cris' Vikings Saints preview

Much rather listen to CC than Dave Mathews. Thanks for the update.

Knock'em dead Cris. Lets get this season started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently in Kansas, but was born and raised in Sacramento, Ca
    I must say NBC broadcasting the game on there website and allowing us to pick the camera angle is so awesome! I have been watching the whole game from the Wire cam and loving it you can see so much of what is going on downfield its like playing madden. Brings a whole new dimension and feel to football! I hope the other networks follow the lead.

Blog Entries
    Good Work Tonight Cris. Thanks for making FPL videos apart of your schedule that goes at neck breaking speeds! The Vikings and Brett had some missed moments like few carries for AD in the 2nd half and Favre threw it to the Saints also! Favre seems like a Man NOW ready to retire; BUT it is Week One; His heart is in Football; We'll see how the Vikings do down the stretch.

I must apologize. I didn't hear any of your commentary, Cris. Maybe you heard some of mine: "WHO DAT!!". Haha, I'm sure you did a great job. I really appreciate the pre-game commentaries. It feels like this website has a real connection with your broadcasts. Keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by nolaguy View Post
    Much rather listen to CC than Dave Mathews. Thanks for the update.
    Dave Matthews was awesome too.

Currently in Kansas, but was born and raised in Sacramento, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by DemCowboys View Post
    Dave Matthews was awesome too.
    If by awesome you mean god awful and horrid, possible made my ears bleed. Then yes, yes it was incredibly awesome.
    (Quote from Bill Walsh that I love)
    “We have a lot of players in their first year. Some of them are also in their last year.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ninernightmare View Post
    If by awesome you mean god awful and horrid, possible made my ears bleed. Then yes, yes it was incredibly awesome.
    This is where I must remind myself to be thankful for diversity, otherwise I would never be able to score tix for the bands I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninernightmare View Post
    I must say NBC broadcasting the game on there website and allowing us to pick the camera angle is so awesome! I have been watching the whole game from the Wire cam and loving it you can see so much of what is going on downfield its like playing madden. Brings a whole new dimension and feel to football! I hope the other networks follow the lead.
    We had a big discussion here a couple months back about the wire cam being so useful. I am a big supporter of offering new ways to watch games, especially in this day and age when ticket sales are waning and more people are watching from home. The wire cam is my favorite way to watch a game and I also hope more networks follow suit. I at least want the networks to switch to that camera more often during a game. It gets overlooked a lot.