Thread: Lost in translation?

Blog Entries

Lost in translation?

Eric Wood is hosting a charity event. The following is on the team website describing said event (for a legitimately wonderful cause

Guests will toast to a unique Monday Night Football experience with Wood and his Bills teammates as they indulge in an evening of custom flights of craft brew, Buffalo-inspired bites, cornhole and exciting auctions.

Am I the only one who sees something a little off?
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

2. Cornhole is a backyard game where you throw cloth bags filled with one pound of dried corn pellets into a hole on an angled piece of wood. It looks like this:

Rules HERE.

Stupid name for a fun outdoor game and it is much safer than lawn darts. Beer and lawn darts in the same place can get ugly.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    Oh. I had only the Beavis or butthe ad version in m8nd.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

almost bought some new cornhole bags today. Our Walmart has some cool Ohio State bags, and a sweet board.

5. It's a cottage industry in the part of Ohio where I live. There is a guy about three blocks away from me who builds custom wood cornhole sets with any theme you want. Sports teams are the big sellers (OSU & Michigan are both immensely popular in this area). He makes some nice money selling them. Actually, I can think of three places here where you can buy handmade cornhole sets.

my dad used to make nice sets for friends and family.

7. I made one for a friend a few years ago. Pretty simple. She is an artist. So I built it and she painted it with the local HS team logo.