Thread: Jets Sign Pat White

Jets Sign Pat White

The recycling tradition continues in the AFC EAST. I wonder if he remembers the Dolphins' playbook enough to be any source of information for them. Clearly that's the only service he can provide on the practice squad. I'm sure he'll have no problems giving out valuable secrets to stick it back to us. If anyone can convince him to switch to a new position on special teams it's Rex Ryan and Mike Westoff.

One thing's for sure - the Jets are still the Super Bowl lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    One thing's for sure - the Jets are still the Super Bowl lock.
    That's what members of the Jets themselves keep telling everyone. They need to worry about that offense before they boast about the super bowl. They can brag real loud, but never would have made the playoffs last year had two teams not lay flat on their backs for them in the final two games.

Where did you hear the Jets signed Pat White?

Blog Entries
    They've still been reporting tonight that he signed a minor league contract with the KC Royals. Is he going to play two sports?

Pat White isn't elgible for the Practice Squad. I heard he signed to play with the Royals farm team, but has a clause that will allow him to play football should a team want him.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliskin View Post
    Where did you hear the Jets signed Pat White?
    It was posted on the link below on Friday 9/10, 11:48 AM CT. But soon after another report came out about Patrick Turner also being signed to the Jets' practice squad. There could have been some name confusion between "Pat" and "Patrick". Either way, my comments above still applies. But this makes more sense being that Patrick Turner was a teammate of Marc Sanchez at USC.

http://ownersedge.fanball.com/player...0/both/09/2010

Quote Originally Posted by bluestree View Post
    They've still been reporting tonight that he signed a minor league contract with the KC Royals. Is he going to play two sports?
    It was posted on the link below on Friday 9/10, 11:48 AM CT. But soon after another report came out about Patrick Turner also being signed to the Jets' practice squad. There could have been some name confusion between "Pat" and "Patrick". Either way, my comments above still applies. But this makes more sense being that Patrick Turner was a teammate of Marc Sanchez at USC.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    Pat White isn't elgible for the Practice Squad. I heard he signed to play with the Royals farm team, but has a clause that will allow him to play football should a team want him.