Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Article: Blitz Picks 2015: Week Eight

  1. #1

    Article: Blitz Picks 2015: Week Eight

    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

    Twitter: @PolishedSports

  2. #2
       
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    3,913
    Blog Entries
    33
    Aren't the Rams due for another dumb loss? They lost to Washington, never forget.

    I think The Raiders game is closer than the 6-1 you pundits seem to imply. They did play the Broncos tough, and Fitzy on the West Coast...

  3. #3
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,700
    Blog Entries
    2
    You know the Bengals and Steelers don't actually play on Halloween right? Sunday is the first.

  4. #4
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,586
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by iwatt View Post
    Aren't the Rams due for another dumb loss? They lost to Washington, never forget.

    I think The Raiders game is closer than the 6-1 you pundits seem to imply. They did play the Broncos tough, and Fitzy on the West Coast...
    I will admit my pick was made not knowing how injured Mangold and Ivory are, but in FitzGailey I trust. No desire to change it.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

  5. #5
       
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Trumpetbdw's basement
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    You know the Bengals and Steelers don't actually play on Halloween right? Sunday is the first.
    Thanks for catching that I forgot the word 'weekend'. Appreciate it.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

    -Chuck Noll

  6. #6
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,700
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    Thanks for catching that I forgot the word 'weekend'. Appreciate it.
    No problem. Hope it didn't come off as douchey lol. I reread it and it kind of sounded like it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •