Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Just Some Week 1 Thoughts

  1. #11
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    3,608
    I think anyone who thinks the Bears didn't get away with one needs to wake up.

    I think the Patriots are definitely in Kobra Kai mode.

    I think I enjoyed seeing the Jets pre-season hype come crashing down on them. I also think Revis sucks as a human.

    I think the Texans are gonna make the playoffs this season for the first time in their career.

    I think the Packers ability to get the win in a hostile environment for the first time in 43 years despite a poor performance by their best player and while being without their starting running back for much of the game is a huge positive and showed a complete team effort.

    I think I have more thoughts but will stop there for now.

  2. #12
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    5,770
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    oh crap, is the season already over?
    I'm a Lions fan. It was over when Barry retired.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Insecure Bengals fans are the best


    ha if I was insecure I'd be agreeing with him. Any fan who freaks out about his team or makes ANY judgements based on week 1, well, hasn't watched much of the NFL in their life.

  4. #14
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    ha if I was insecure I'd be agreeing with him. Any fan who freaks out about his team or makes ANY judgements based on week 1, well, hasn't watched much of the NFL in their life.
    Hmm, well put. I think it's fair to make some judgements from week 1, but you're right. It's 1/16 of a season, no reason to get up in arms.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Hmm, well put. I think it's fair to make some judgements from week 1, but you're right. It's 1/16 of a season, no reason to get up in arms.

    fwiw, I hope the Ravens think they'll be getting the same Bengals team this weekend. They won't be, and we both know they won't be thinking that.

  6. #16
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    fwiw, I hope the Ravens think they'll be getting the same Bengals team this weekend. They won't be, and we both know they won't be thinking that.
    Ray Lewis prepares the Ravens as if their playing the best team ever assembled every week, I don't think that will be an issue. I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hope to see the best from both teams.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Ray Lewis prepares the Ravens as if their playing the best team ever assembled every week, I don't think that will be an issue. I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hope to see the best from both teams.

    oh I don't think it will be an issue at all. I just think its funny some people are already writing off the Bengals (or any team) after week 1. You think the Ravens are? Nope.

  8. #18
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    oh I don't think it will be an issue at all. I just think its funny some people are already writing off the Bengals (or any team) after week 1. You think the Ravens are? Nope.
    Of course not, I wouldn't write them off either. I wouldn't write off any team, except the Bills.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Of course not, I wouldn't write them off either. I wouldn't write off any team, except the Bills.
    The Bills just beat you. TRAP GAME!

  10. #20
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,608
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBer2c View Post
    The Bills just beat you. TRAP GAME!
    Ummm... no.

Similar Threads

  1. My Week 2 Thoughts
    By DannyMilk in forum NFL
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Thoughts from Game 1
    By imiweli in forum Patriots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
  3. Thoughts on Packers Preseason Performance in Week 2
    By atnelson928 in forum Packers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •