Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Some Week 1 Thoughts

I think anyone who thinks the Bears didn't get away with one needs to wake up.

I think the Patriots are definitely in Kobra Kai mode.

I think I enjoyed seeing the Jets pre-season hype come crashing down on them. I also think Revis sucks as a human.

I think the Texans are gonna make the playoffs this season for the first time in their career.

I think the Packers ability to get the win in a hostile environment for the first time in 43 years despite a poor performance by their best player and while being without their starting running back for much of the game is a huge positive and showed a complete team effort.

I think I have more thoughts but will stop there for now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    oh crap, is the season already over?
    I'm a Lions fan. It was over when Barry retired.

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Insecure Bengals fans are the best

ha if I was insecure I'd be agreeing with him. Any fan who freaks out about his team or makes ANY judgements based on week 1, well, hasn't watched much of the NFL in their life.

Blog Entries
    ha if I was insecure I'd be agreeing with him. Any fan who freaks out about his team or makes ANY judgements based on week 1, well, hasn't watched much of the NFL in their life.
    Hmm, well put. I think it's fair to make some judgements from week 1, but you're right. It's 1/16 of a season, no reason to get up in arms.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Hmm, well put. I think it's fair to make some judgements from week 1, but you're right. It's 1/16 of a season, no reason to get up in arms.

fwiw, I hope the Ravens think they'll be getting the same Bengals team this weekend. They won't be, and we both know they won't be thinking that.

Blog Entries
    fwiw, I hope the Ravens think they'll be getting the same Bengals team this weekend. They won't be, and we both know they won't be thinking that.
    Ray Lewis prepares the Ravens as if their playing the best team ever assembled every week, I don't think that will be an issue. I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hope to see the best from both teams.

Ray Lewis prepares the Ravens as if their playing the best team ever assembled every week, I don't think that will be an issue. I'm looking forward to a competitive game and hope to see the best from both teams.

oh I don't think it will be an issue at all. I just think its funny some people are already writing off the Bengals (or any team) after week 1. You think the Ravens are? Nope.

Blog Entries
    oh I don't think it will be an issue at all. I just think its funny some people are already writing off the Bengals (or any team) after week 1. You think the Ravens are? Nope.
    Of course not, I wouldn't write them off either. I wouldn't write off any team, except the Bills.

Of course not, I wouldn't write them off either. I wouldn't write off any team, except the Bills.
    The Bills just beat you. TRAP GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by MattBer2c View Post
    The Bills just beat you. TRAP GAME!
    Ummm... no.