Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Bills that bad??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Let's not get too excited about the Bills. They've won 2 games against teams that have won 2 games each. They have moved from the worst team to 'better than the Bengals', which is not exactly a Super Bowl victory cry. They are playing hard, which is an excellent place to start, but they are still lacking in talent at some critical positions, including QB and OT.
    I think that's an unfair statement - if you want to dismiss the wins because of the opposition, how can you overlook taking Baltimore/Kansas City/Chicago down to the wire the previous three weeks? This is not an elite team, but they've been playing at a middle-of-the-pack level for a few weeks now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    I think that's an unfair statement - if you want to dismiss the wins because of the opposition, how can you overlook taking Baltimore/Kansas City/Chicago down to the wire the previous three weeks? This is not an elite team, but they've been playing at a middle-of-the-pack level for a few weeks now.
    I agree with Swami. The Bills have played many of the top 12 NFL teams very very tough. Bills are a better team then the record shows.
    "Illegal formation. The entire right side of the line was not on the line of scrimmage. This penalty is declined. First down, New England." Tony Corrente. Pats vs Colts, 10/18/15