Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills that bad??

Quote Originally Posted by trh5001 View Post
    Still think the bills are better than the browns/bucs. Also that oakland offense looked god awful, but at least they can pray campbell turns it around.
    After how both played this week, maybe so.. but still say Bucs beat Bills and Browns lot of heart today.. though to be fair, it seems Pats seem like a really up and down team this year
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

I think the Pats' D will be exploited badly this season. They may have won, but they did not look good today.

As for the Bills, today showed that Edwards may be the worst QB in the league. If a mediocre QB like Fitzpatrick can make that much difference, then there can be no doubt that Trent will soon be in the UFL with JP.

Blog Entries
    I knew there would be an improvement in the offense without Trent. It's not that Fitz motivates people to greatness; rather, Edwards was so brutal and so lacking in confidence that everyone else on the offense suffered a letdown, playing without the requisite intensity. With Fitz, and a mediocre but professional, big-league approach to the QB position, motivation returns to normal, high levels. So Fitz may not be that great, but the team is massively better with him at the helm. And you can stomach watching them, a nice gift to the long and very suffering fans.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    As for the Bills, today showed that Edwards may be the worst QB in the league. If a mediocre QB like Fitzpatrick can make that much difference, then there can be no doubt that Trent will soon be in the UFL with JP.
    Edwards just got realeased, so you said it right! Will be interesting to see if anyone picks him up (lol!) They could not trade him for a pair of shoulder pads so they had to release him... would be hard to beleive he gets picked up!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Edwards just got realeased, so you said it right! Will be interesting to see if anyone picks him up (lol!) They could not trade him for a pair of shoulder pads so they had to release him... would be hard to beleive he gets picked up!
    Someone will grab him now that he's worthless (don't have to cough up anything/anyone for him)...Watch Arizona take a chance if Anderson goes down or starts choking horribly.
    Producer with Showtime Sports, including Inside the NFL. Creator of NFLReaction.com.
    site: www.nflreaction.com
    twitter: @nflreaction @alexshosports

At least in the past, the bills seemed to be playing hard. This team is dead in the water, and it's only early October!

7. I have to take back my original post. I admit it, i was wrong. Maybe they ARE the worst team in the league! If they loose to Jacksonville this weekend, they will pretty much own that title... how sad!!!

Blog Entries
    Bills' drafts have more busts than Canton and Cooperstown put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    Bills' drafts have more busts than Canton and Cooperstown put together.
    Good one!

But Donte Whitner's mad!

Given the schedules of the Bills and Lions let's go ahead and set it up:

Novemeber 14, 2010. Ralph Wilson Stadium plays host to Buffalo (0-8) and Detroit (0-8) in the 'Let's See Who Sucks Worse' Bowl.

It'll end in a tie.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.