Thread: Dimitri Nance

Dimitri Nance

What can die-hard Falcon fans tell me about Dimitri Nance? Sounds like he is going from your practice squad to Green Bay's active roster...

The Falcons thought enough of him to try and keep him on their PS rather than have him come to us, so I'd take that as a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    The Falcons thought enough of him to try and keep him on their PS rather than have him come to us, so I'd take that as a positive.
    True - especially given their depth at running back.

I know there are Packer fans who want Ted to make a trade or bring in some bigger name veteran back, but here's the thing... nobody knew who Ryan Grant was when the Packers traded for him. He was the 4th or 5th RB on the depth chart for the New York Giants, and the Pack brought him in and he became a very productive starting running back.

Running back is a position where you can uncover hidden gems. I've never heard of Dimitri Nance, but if the Packers think they see something in him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Running back is more of a complementary position in the Packers offense anyway. It's not like we're a run first team. We're a finesse team, who throws first and then runs to chew up the clock.