Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: 2016 Mock Draft 1.0

1. Article: 2016 Mock Draft 1.0

"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

I'm way behind on my draft prep, but a CB in the top 3 seems off to me. As does Treadwell as a top 10 pick. I haven't watched much of either yet though.

I'd be happy with that bengals pick. Rankins dominated at the Senior Bowl and may be the closest thing to Geno Atkins in this draft. 2 of them would be nice to have.

As far as the Packers go, TE is in the list of "need" for the draft, however I feel it's likely one of the LB's or DT's will fall to them at 27.

That being said,, it's Ted Thompson so go with best available player...but on his board which is not like everyone else's board, who really knows?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ragar View Post
    As far as the Packers go, TE is in the list of "need" for the draft, however I feel it's likely one of the LB's or DT's will fall to them at 27.

That being said,, it's Ted Thompson so go with best available player...but on his board which is not like everyone else's board, who really knows?
    I did have LB as the primary need for the Packers (both inside and outside) but it just happened that in this mock there weren't any really left available by the time they were up. Ogbah could have been the pick, but I felt like Henry was better value and still fit an area of need for them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I'm way behind on my draft prep, but a CB in the top 3 seems off to me. As does Treadwell as a top 10 pick. I haven't watched much of either yet though.

I'd be happy with that bengals pick. Rankins dominated at the Senior Bowl and may be the closest thing to Geno Atkins in this draft. 2 of them would be nice to have.
    I don't think it's that high for Ramsey. I think it's more likely than not right now that he ends up as a top-five selection. I think Treadwell also probably goes in the top ten, though I agree that #6 is a spot or two higher than I think he should go.

Blog Entries
    I hope like hell you're wrong about Buffalo and the next guy to mail it in until the last year of his rookie deal. I would much prefer the raver dude who admits it and expresses a desire to not do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    As does Treadwell as a top 10 pick. I haven't watched much of either yet though.
    My question as well. I've watch most of his targets this year and don't really see anything special about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    My question as well. I've watch most of his targets this year and don't really see anything special about him.

I remember seeing him during the Alabama game but that's about it. Started a new job recently, don't get to watch draft stuff like I used to.

He didn't strike me as a top 10 pick in the vein of a Julio, Green, Hopkins or Watkins of recent drafts.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I remember seeing him during the Alabama game but that's about it. Started a new job recently, don't get to watch draft stuff like I used to.

He didn't strike me as a top 10 pick in the vein of a Julio, Green, Hopkins or Watkins of recent drafts.
    Treadwell is certainly not as good of a prospect as Julio, Green, or Watkins were coming out, but I think he still ends up going in the top ten. It's a relatively weak draft for wide receivers this year.

10. The entire draft just got a face lift after the Titans traded away the first overall pick to the Rams. This gives Tennessee - as of now - six of the draft's first 76 picks giving new Titans' GM Jon Robinson approximately one of every twelve selections in the first two-and-a-half rounds.

Wow. What a haul.
    Last edited by Patrick Sullivan; 04-21-2016 at 06:56 PM.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues