Thread: Calvin Johnson to celebrate?

Calvin Johnson to celebrate?

Reports are out that Calvin has planned a TD celebration in result of last weeks "must complete the process" call. As a Lions fan I am surprised to see Calvin planning to show some emotion. I am trying to think of what it is he'll do, but I'm not that creative. I actually usually prefer the classic Barry Sanders toss to the ref and act like you've been there before celebration (meaning no celebration). However, in this case I'm excited to see the team coming together and showing some emotion.

Thoughts....

If you were to make a celebration in result of last week "no touchdown" what would it be?

I think he should curl up in the fetal position and refuse to give up the ball until security comes out to drag him off the field.

I would write a strongly worded letter and tape it to the ball, then place the ball down very dramatically in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    I think he should curl up in the fetal position and refuse to give up the ball until security comes out to drag him off the field.
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing. Grab the ball, curl up into the fetal position while holding the ball and just lay there till the ref comes over and asks WTF.

Sounds like a good one to me. I'm assuming we'll either see a flag or a fine. Schwartz won't be happy about a flag, but I know he'll like to see the emotion also.

I hope he does something like that, or maybe a slow motion replay of last weeks catch

I'm a Pats fan but I love Calvin Johnson