Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reported Attack Page!

Reported Attack Page!

I'm getting the following message when I try to log in via Mozilla Firefox--is anyone else getting it?

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at footballpros.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Hmm no? I'm currently using the app though

My system at work is flagging it as a problem and won't let it go through.

4. I was getting on home PC - Google Chrome browser. It wasn't doing it yesterday. I just ignored it.
    Hopefully it won't be a problem.

I'm getting it too. I would appreciate advice from you geeky types.

Happening to me too. Seems suspicious that it's happening now, right on the verge of the NFL draft madness.

I shot off an email to the webmaster.

8. I've been working on it all evening but can't find any issues. I've resubmitted it to google, I think it's just a false positive.

9. I'm getting something similar on chrome. Says "The site ahead contains malware"

I used it yesterday without issue but this morning it won't let me on from my work computer.

Pops up as a phishing scam on my browser so I'm using the Forum Runner app for now.