Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reported Attack Page!

All I can say is that once I gave that forum pop up my social security number, credit card information, access to my password file, and photocopies of my passport, everything has been smooth as glass... Downloading the Russian alphabet to babblefish (babblephish?) the required information was a pain, though.

/ninja

I've been getting that splash page warning on Chrome on work PC with no means to get past it. Forum Runner app works just fine though.

It should be fixed now. There was never any malicious code on FP (though there are a few malicious users and a malicious admin). There was a link on our site to another site that google decided was malicious and punished us for linking to it. It would have been nice if they'd actually told me what link it was but I guess they're trying to keep life interesting.

4. Pretty sure the site was hacked by Laremy Tunsil's stepfather ...

ended up being a link in one of the front page articles. I doubt any of us other than maybe me ever even came across it. Nothing to fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Montecore View Post
    Pretty sure the site was hacked by Laremy Tunsil's stepfather ...
    Man, that is some crazy Isht. Did you see his agent's response? If it's really his agent, it's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Ole Miss has some 'splainin' to do, Lucy! Between Tunsil's comment and the dialogue of texts on Instagram... And Ole Miss is already being investigated by NCAA.

Anyway, back on topic... Glad it's fixed!

I'm getting the error again on Firefox...

Yeah I got it this morning too. I let Andy know. I don't see anything to suggest that it's not just another false alarm.

The app is safe.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 05-18-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Problem is it locks me away from the site at work and what not.

Grrrr, any chance this can get fixed?