Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 FP Dynasty Page

Official 2016 FP Dynasty Page

I sent this as an email, but will copy and paste it here as well...

Hey guys,

I apologize for completely dropping the ball on this. Do we have enough of us interested in still participating in this league that we can continue? Please respond to my email address (included within the email) to let me know.

If so, I'm thinking setting up a live keeper draft, if possible, would be a good way to go. We can even do it in chat, and I'll keep track of the results. If not, we can always still do it the old way in a thread on the site. The draft is just 6 rounds with each round starting with last year's team with the worst record, and ending with the league champion (me). It doesn't snake.

In the meantime, I've reset the keeper deadline to August 5, so you may go in at anytime and select your (up to) 20 keepers.

If we don't have enough interest to continue this league, then it will unfortunately have to go away. Again, please let me know as soon as you can by sending something to the email above.

Thanks!
    Brian
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

To set keepers, you must click on the "keepers" link under "My Team". Simply releasing the players you don't want to keep will not work.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Yes, you can reshape your team in one draft. Below is a list of players I acquired during the draft last year, either by trade or by draft (and yes, this is a bit of a brag, especially since after my 1st trade, Biggie said, "I assume this is a 2016 trade". Which it was, but considering I also won the 2015 championship...)

QB- Jameis Winston (draft), Ryan Tannehill (trade)
    RB- Devonte Freeman (draft), Lamar Miller (trade), Charles Sims (trade), Latavius Murray (trade), Matt Jones (selected with 3rd rd pick acquired in a trade)
    WR- Sammy Watkins (trade), Jordan Matthews (trade), Allen Robinson (trade)
    TE- Eric Ebron (trade), Julius Thomas (trade)

Traded away Eddie Lacy, Demaryius Thomas, and Antonio Brown plus a lot of window dressing.

Get creative guys, it can work.
    Last edited by Brian Williams; 07-21-2016 at 10:11 AM.

-Chuck Noll

It looks like Tubbs, Amy, and Rags have confirmed for this year based on comments from the other thread. Also, Rich and Jason (Professor 'Nati) are confirmed as well.
    Last edited by Brian Williams; 07-21-2016 at 10:58 AM.

-Chuck Noll

5. So long as we keep the same group without having to add a bunch of newbs, I'm in as well.

A new guy or two would be okay, if necessary. But having to get to know eight different peeps would kinda steal the fun outta this.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    So long as we keep the same group without having to add a bunch of newbs, I'm in as well.

A new guy or two would be okay, if necessary. But having to get to know eight different peeps would kinda steal the fun outta this.
    I'm not looking to revamp, and it doesn't look like we'll need to. BobbyJ is back again as well, so we already have 8 teams that have been accounted for.

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    Amy is confirming again! I'm all in!
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Packa is confirmed as well. He responded to the previous thread, I just forgot to include that.

-Chuck Noll

This is the only trade involving this year's draft that I can find...

During last year's draft, Incredibads traded Jordan Reed, 2015 4th rounder, 2015 5th rounder, and 2016 2nd rounder to Save Us Sid Luckman for Nick Foles.

If I'm missing anything, please let me know.

-Chuck Noll

My God, I think this league has had the worst of all of my bad decisions during my entire fantasy "career." Jordan Reed, a throw-in.....

However, everyone is available as I continue to try to re-build. Looking for a QB and talent everywhere. The #1 pick is not available without blowing my socks off.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports