Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 FP Dynasty Page

That works
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Blog Entries
    So I see I missed keepers. My mistake. Draft is August 21st?

August 21st doesn't work for me either. Any way we can kind of do a snail draft like we usually do where we post our picks on here? Have like a 4 hour time limit or something? I'm having trouble carving out time.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    So I see I missed keepers. My mistake. Draft is August 21st?
    I went in and saved your keepers for you. The fringe 20th/21st guys weren't that good anyway.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

OK, so ESPN doesn't let me do anything other than a snake draft, meaning that we can't hold the draft live on their site. Had we been able to do that, then it would have allowed us to preset our rankings and autopick would have set in if someone wasn't there.

This is why I need communication as promptly as possible. Multiple emails were sent regarding the draft dates, along with messages on this sit, yet after hearing from all 12 teams that remain regarding interest in continuing the league, there are a few that never got back to me. Please make sure your email on espn is up to date, that it's not going to your junk folder, and that you're periodically checking this site.

As of now, we're still moving forward with the draft on the 21st. However, if everyone would prefer to hold the draft in a similar fashion to how we've done it in the past and make it a snail draft within this thread, let me know and I'll make the proper adjustments. I just need to know that everyone would be paying attention so that we can get it done because we're running out of time.

Thanks
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

I'm good for the 21st or a snail draft on the site.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I'm good with either one.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

If we can preset our picks, I'm fine with going on autopilot. Just keep me posted on what we go with. If I have to get a friend to draft for me or something I'm good with that.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Blog Entries
    I'm ok with either format, just like Mike and Rich.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

OK, so I've heard from mike, Rich, Amy, Matt, packa, Biggie, and me. That's 7. All 7 are fine with a snail draft, that can start as soon as I get confirmation from everyone.

The snail draft can take place here, but can also be done through email. I'd love to get it started tomorrow if at all possible. Those who have yet to do so, please get back to me ASAP.

-Chuck Noll