Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how I think the season will go:

Blog Entries
    Overreaction Tuesday:

I would like one mulligan. I did not expect the Washington defense to be so so ****ty. I would have gone Giants. I had forgotten that if Snyder overpays a free agent it will have an immediate negative impact on the team's fortunes.

Go Bears.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    I don't know if you can call the Washington defense bad because the Steelers lit them up. Brown is the best wideout in the game, and even without Bell and Bryant the Steelers are excellent on the offensive side. When Bell gets back from his lame suspension (he got suspended because he missed a drug test while on vacation which is considered a violation of the policy), they'll be even better.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

For what it's worth, I thought the Redskins defense just looked soft as hell last night. Also, I've never bought into Kirk Cousins as an NFL quarterback—like, I might be saying this because they both went to Michigan State, but I see him as a slightly upgraded Brian Hoyer—and so I'm not bullish on the Skins this year.
    Follow me on twitter @kocsan.

4. { }
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues