Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: 2016 FootballPros.com Upset Special Challenge: Week Four or Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    OFFICIAL PICK CHANGE!!!

I still think the Giants are looking good on Monday night, but I'm going to pivot to a home dog that's not getting any love. I'm thinking a crazy day in Tampa may be forthcoming. We've got Trevor Semien on the road, Mike Evans will be matched up mostly with Bradley Roby (PFF's #1 WR/CB mismatch of the week) and Charles Sims is a better version of Charcandrick West, who put up 69/1 rushing and 92/1 receiving against the Broncos last year.

It's a bit scary, but I'm jumping on this limb. Give me the Bucs (+3.5)
    {So genius...}
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

I think we have three winners this week. Hobbes27, jhinkamp and Matt K. Anyone missing?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    I think we have three winners this week. Hobbes27, jhinkamp and Matt K. Anyone missing?
    Not that I see.

And congrats to your Bears for winning what may have been the ugliest NFL game this decade.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    Not that I see.

And congrats to your Bears for winning what may have been the ugliest NFL game this decade.
    That game was like trying to warm up lettuce in the oven. It'll never get crunchy again and the whole thing is a bad idea.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports