Jets
    Falcons
    BEngals
    Bills
    Raiders
    Packers
    Pumas
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Yeah, Last week was one of my worst weeks ever.

This week, I have:

ARZ
    NE
    PHI
    CHI
    MIA
    WAS
    MIN
    PIT
    DEN
    DAL
    LA
    OAK
    GB
    TB
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

This seems like as good a spot as any.
    The Niners are trash. The defense is a sieve. I'm already hoping for a heaping helping of Kaeper and Ponder and streaking towards 1-15. At this point any wins detract from the goal of hitting rock bottom.
    Jed York is a joke. They were trash before Harbaugh, they had a brilliant streak of relevance while he was the coach and now, because York didn't like how he played in the sandbox, they are once again trash.
    Baalke should be fired.
    That is all. I hope all is well with everyone.
    Hoser
    If the 49'ers success offends you...so be it.
    Namaste...*****es.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    This seems like as good a spot as any.
    The Niners are trash. The defense is a sieve. I'm already hoping for a heaping helping of Kaeper and Ponder and streaking towards 1-15. At this point any wins detract from the goal of hitting rock bottom.
    Jed York is a joke. They were trash before Harbaugh, they had a brilliant streak of relevance while he was the coach and now, because York didn't like how he played in the sandbox, they are once again trash.
    Baalke should be fired.
    That is all. I hope all is well with everyone.
    Hoser
    Rachael Ray was sporting Visible Panty Line this morning, so there's that.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    Oh and apparently some self important douchebag writing for something called The Bleached Report decided that now would be a good time to dredge up thoughts about Buffalo's idiot head coach publicly supporting the game show host for president. Not while they were 0-2, not during summer, and not in the spring when it happened. The story, if there was one, has been there for six months, most of which are starved for football news. Why now? Why when they are showing signs of life? Why no parallel notices about Tom Brady or any of the other idiots who have publicly supported the jackass?

Self aggrandizing douchebaggery. A writer trying to make a splash at the expense of other people. Yes Ryan is an idiot, but if the team is inspired to fall apart by this, Ryan is not the only one to suffer. Jackass writer.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    Tyrod Taylor is costing this team. He and Gilmore. Cut 'em both loose and start over next year.

Blog Entries
    I expect Gilmore to go, of only because they overvalued Darby and probably won't be able to afford Gilmore on his next contract. I agree he isn't elite. Taylor is a mystery to me. Sometimes he is the only reason they stay close. Others he looks like the primary reason they can't pull away. Weird.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!