Thread: how we can beat the titans

how we can beat the titans

1. employ the same defensive scheme as we did against carolina shut down the run and make the qb beat you. vince young is awful have to put the game in his hands

2. the offensive line needs to play better. if the pass protection doesnt get better we are in big trouble the titans d line is ferocious

3. win the turnover battle. i will probably say this just about every week

4. special teams no big returns and the kid has to continue to get better last week was much better from dodge

5. coaching adjustments need to be made quickly if the game plan isnt working last week i felt like we had a plan and we were sticking to it whether it works or not. and well if you do that most of the time your going to lose

looking forward to your feedback

question? comments? concerns? have a nice day!

Agree with everything you said here. To me the biggest key is your #2 (haha #2)

The offensive line MUST protect Eli and it MUST open running lanes. I am hearing that O'Hara might not play which worries me a lot.

A biggie: Adjust early! They were too stubborn to switch it up until they realized it was too late.

The optimists argument after last weeks debacle is that we ran into a pissed off Peyton, and there was nothing we could do about it. I think we will learn quickly whether or not this holds any water, as the Titans are a run first team with a still somewhat unknown quantity at QB. The game plan last week did leave alot to be desired, but I'm not sure adjustments were an option considering who was left inactive. What I saw last week that scares me was the same listlessness and seeming indifference that defined the second half of last season, and Rolle's outburst this week tells me I am not the only one with this opinion. If we lose this one, I fear Coughlin will have little chance to save this season, which would no doubt end up being his last as an NFL coach. Ultimately, this may be a beneficial step for this team as we know all coaches eventually are tuned out, and I'm getting tired of Coughlin always blaming the execution after losses. But until any of this happens, I will hold out hope and scream my head off Sunday, and hope to see a team that is passionate about winning. Oh yeah, and if Chris Johnson woke up Sunday morning with the flu I would not be too upset.