Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: Week Ten or This Week in Waaaaaahhhh!!!

da 'fins to win.... (MIA)

I'm tempted by the Broncos, but the Superdome is basically the Coors Field of the NFL which neutralizes the Denver defense effect, and we've got Drew Brees vs Trevor Semien.

I'm also tempted by a few other games, but Russell Wilson actually looked healthy on Monday night, and as weird as it sounds, the Seahawks may match up better defensively against NE than they did against the Bills. Tyrod Taylor gave them fits with his legs.

Give me the Seahawks (+7.5) on the road.

I'm with Brian. I'm rolling the dice with Seattle away from home. In a week like this, where there aren't really any great odds, just pick the best team available and hope for the best.

4. Screw it. Gimme No Upsets
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Incredibly, with all the upset picks, with all the numbers, the overall standings...... Did. Not. Change. Order.

NAME TTL
    Biggie 6.270
    Hobbes27 6.210
    Brian 5.260
    Amy 5.165
    Raven 5.155
    Chris 4.215
    Matt K 4.210
    xmenehune 4.170
    Rich G 4.160
    Ragar 3.100
    ScottDCP 2.090
    Afrocomb 2.090
    jhinkamp 2.060

6. The Boss getting loud with Bill Simmons...

They made up today on Bill's podcast. Not surprising since this site was first promoted on with Bill. I did actually think it was just friends giving jabs over Twitter.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    They made up today on Bill's podcast. Not surprising since this site was first promoted on with Bill. I did actually think it was just friends giving jabs over Twitter.
    I could not agree more.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues