Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: Week Ten or This Week in Waaaaaahhhh!!!

Hybrid View

1. Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: Week Ten or This Week in Waaaaaahhhh!!!

Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    It makes me feel icky inside whenever I say these words.

Give me the Broncos.

I'll take the Chiefs. This is a rough week. Really close to taking no upsets, but this season seems too screwed up to do that. Something dumb will happen.

4. You may be thinking Biggie, but I'll pull the trigger on that.... Gimme No Upsets!

Broncos +3

I feel like Homer Simpson, but I'm going to say Broncos.

seahawks

8. Broncos

For anyone who missed it, I'll definitely take credit for being the lone soul on Indianapolis over GB last week. It's been a rough stretch, so I'll take what I can get.

As for this week, something is going down, but I think I'll have a better idea tomorrow as to exactly what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    For anyone who missed it, I'll definitely take credit for being the lone soul on Indianapolis over GB last week. It's been a rough stretch, so I'll take what I can get.

As for this week, something is going down, but I think I'll have a better idea tomorrow as to exactly what that is.
    I was almost going to pull the trigger with you and pick Indy last week, but I said to myself that Green Bay couldn't lay a second egg after the game with Atlanta. Should have trusted my gut. Oh well.