Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Albert Haynesworth bristles over deal

The difference between stupid and intelligent people - and this is true whether or not they are well-educated - is that intelligent people can handle subtlety.
    Neal Stephenson

Maybe I am just a little callused over a loss to ... wait for it... the Rams. Or being a Redskins fan has brought me not to sadness, but stupidity.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say that. Watching a guy who used to be a running game guru try to do things with his Rent-A-Wreck backfield can drive anyone to a state of former sobriety or the nut house. Best wishes to your team until October 24, then we (The Bears) must break you.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

Quote Originally Posted by gkicker2 View Post
    The difference between stupid and intelligent people - and this is true whether or not they are well-educated - is that intelligent people can handle subtlety.
    Neal Stephenson

Maybe I am just a little callused over a loss to ... wait for it... the Rams. Or being a Redskins fan has brought me not to sadness, but stupidity.
    I fully understand. In a less sarcastic vein, I'd have to say that any expectations for the Skins this year would have to be tempered by the knowledge that their roster looks like an All Pro team from 2005. At least you have a guy who knows football in charge these days. Believe me, I know how painful it can be watching your team when it's being run by second-raters.

Quote Originally Posted by Polishguy00 View Post
    Best wishes to your team until October 24, then we (The Bears) must break you.
    By my records, the Redskins don't play again until an Oct. 31 matchup with the Lions.. a chance to move to 2-2.

I am trying not to notice that their next 4 games are against teams with a combined 9-3 record.

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    Believe me, I know how painful it can be watching your team when it's being run by second-raters.
    Its a bad situation when you start looking forward to next year's draft after 3 games... multiple years in a row.

Why is Shanahan picking on he and Devin Thomas? Most of my info I get from Barry Svlaga and other DC shows, but it seems like Shanny is making it personal against these guys instead of trying to succeed.

Shanahan is a control freak. Jake Plummer had some choice words about him last year. It was during an interview with Rome. Plummer said that Shanny should obsess less about everyone's form on the bench press and go fix the defense.

It was interesting to see a former player straight up blast his old coach like that.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.