Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: Week Twelve or Harry, Jimmy & Trent

  1. #11
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    High Point, NC
    Posts
    1,860
    Browns

  2. #12
       
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New Orleans--Spain--Cleveland
    Posts
    2,239
    I'm going to do something dumb and take the Browns, too.

  3. #13
    And.... we have a new leader.

    NAME TTL
    Brian 6.295
    Biggie 6.270
    Hobbes27 6.210
    Amy 5.165
    Raven 5.155
    Chris 4.215
    Matt K 4.210
    xmenehune 4.170
    Rich G 4.160
    Ragar 3.100
    ScottDCP 2.090
    Afrocomb 2.090
    jhinkamp 2.060

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,031
    Blog Entries
    11
    Biggie picked Tampa and they won, so he should still be in the lead.

  5. #15
    Wow. I totally missed that. It's only written in the freakin' article.

    Top Two are Biggie at 7.355 and Brian at 6.295. Good looking out.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Biggie picked Tampa and they won, so he should still be in the lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    Wow. I totally missed that. It's only written in the freakin' article.

    Top Two are Biggie at 7.355 and Brian at 6.295. Good looking out.
    Good lookin' out, indeed.

    There is still time to jump on the Pack tonight.

    You know, if you are feeling brave.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

  7. #17
       
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Trumpetbdw's basement
    Posts
    2,079
    Let's see who's in 10th place...

    Look out Rags, I'm comin' for you. By the end of the year, I'll be back in familiar territory toward the bottom of this list.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    Good lookin' out, indeed.

    There is still time to jump on the Pack tonight.

    You know, if you are feeling brave.
    My prescience knows no bounds...

    {}
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •