Thread: ESPN Bowl Mania

ESPN Bowl Mania

The league has been set up. It's a public league, so no need for a password.

League Name: Football Pros
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    picks made

My picks are in. You have 40 minutes left to enter.

Get There!
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

4. I got picks in, but ran outta time to rank them. I was making picks from work. Can I still rank the remaining games?
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

I believe the only slots that are locked are the ones for games that have already started. So, for example, I think three bowls have kicked off, so the lowest confidence ranking you could give a remaining game at this time would be #4.
    Follow me on twitter @kocsan.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    I got picks in, but ran outta time to rank them. I was making picks from work. Can I still rank the remaining games?
    Yes, you can adjust every game that has yet to kick off.

-Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    picks made
    Hey, Tubbs, you may not have hit submit. I'm not seeing your picks for the first five games from yesterday.

Also, I thought my San Diego State pick yesterday would be against the grain, but it looks like Rich and Brian were on the underdog against a talented-team-after-coaching-change, too. Houston is good enough that it was still pretty risky, but I thought that was one of the more logical upset spots this post-season: staff on its way out and team that had flirted with a New Year's Six slot now playing in mid-December against an experienced coaching staff and at least one real difference-maker on the other side. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised a couple other people hopped on it.

I am very disappointed in the Flaming Chili Peppers for ruining my undefeated dream. I'll take it out on them by benching LaDarius Green next week and ripping up my ULL hat to shreds.

-Chuck Noll