Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: Week Sixteen

It looks like Rich, Brian, and I all gain 1.055 on the Browns, and Amy nets 1.04 on the Dolphins.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Matt Kocsan View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhhhh. Give me the Browns. For reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    This is the week they do it. Browns
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    I'll join Rich and Matt and call for the Christmas Miracle. Give me the Cleve Brownies (+5.5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Kocsan View Post
    It looks like Rich, Brian, and I all gain 1.055 on the Browns, and Amy nets 1.04 on the Dolphins.
    IF you were going to bet on the Browns, week 16 was the right time. I doubt very much the Steelers would have allowed CLE a win next week in Pittsburgh had the Browns entered the game at 0-15.

I watched with great attention the 2008-9 week 17 Packers-Lions game. The Pack had NOTHING to play for, but they played everybody and everybody played hard.You could tell GB had no interest in being the squad that allowed an 0-15 team their only win in a season.
    Last edited by Patrick Sullivan; 12-29-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Congrats to my Cleveland friends. You lucky bastards.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    IF you were going to bet on the Browns, week 16 was the right time. I doubt very much the Steelers would have allowed CLE a win next week in Pittsburgh had the Browns entered the game at 0-15.

I watched with great attention the 2008-9 week 17 Packers-Lions game. The Pack had NOTHING to play for, but they played everybody and everybody played hard.You could tell GB had no interest in being the squad that allowed an 0-15 team their only win in a season.
    Having been in Europe the last three months and refusing to pay to watch the Browns, this was the first Cleveland game I'd seen in months this past Saturday. I don't know what Pittsburgh would have done, but I can tell you that San Diego—also with nothing to play for—really, truly contested that game. There were some brutal hits exchanged, especially considering both teams were eliminated from the playoffs weeks ago. Nobody wants to be the team that allowed a win to a 1-15 team. I'm sure Dolphins fans can recall the same thing from their 2007 season.
    Follow me on twitter @kocsan.

NAME TTL
    Biggie 9.400
    Chris 7.355
    Brian 7.350
    Hobbes27 7.250
    Raven 7.245
    Amy 7.245
    Matt K 6.305
    Rich G 5.215
    xmenehune 4.170
    ScottDCP 4.150