Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How lucky are we?

How lucky are we?

With all the qb back n forths on teams I just have to say how lucky we Colt fans have it to have Peyton.Pay him WHATEVER he wants,he has earned it. C. Painter keep that clipboard in your hand where it belongs!
    Last edited by Colts01; 11-02-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

completely agreeed- its great to know that the most important position on the field is locked down every week by one of the best in the biz
    [B][I]"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try."- Homer Simpson[/I][/B]

Curtis Painter is the key to the Colts season.

Totally know what you mean. We Packer fans are especially fortunate to have been able to go from Favre to Rodgers as smoothly as we did. I try and remind fellow fans that for all of Rodgers' flaws, it could always be much, much worse so we need to appreciate what we have.

Elite QB + quality organization = long-term success. You guys have it good, all right.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

The Polians are front office gods...

Blog Entries
    An elite QB who is protected well with solid pass blockers is the key.

As a Bears fan, I think of the 25 years of really good quarterbacking between Unitas and Manning and then I think of the 10.5 we have had in our history and I get wistful. Yeah, wistful. We even had to SHARE Harbaugh with you guys and he even almost got you into a Super Bowl. All right, lunch over, I feel sorry for the next incoming call.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

I have to share this story with you guys. Our company hosted an event pregame and acquired some suite tickets for the Colts/Texans game last night. I was setting there watching Dallas Clark 2.0 reel in his touchdown. I go back to grab another beer and they brought the Super Bowl trophy, SB Rings, and last year's AFC championship trophy into the suite. Damn right I got my pic taken with the SB trophy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DemCowboys View Post
    I have to share this story with you guys. Our company hosted an event pregame and acquired some suite tickets for the Colts/Texans game last night. I was setting there watching Dallas Clark 2.0 reel in his touchdown. I go back to grab another beer and they brought the Super Bowl trophy, SB Rings, and last year's AFC championship trophy into the suite. Damn right I got my pic taken with the SB trophy.
    That's really awesome! Gratz for you
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Quote Originally Posted by trh5001 View Post
    The Polians are front office gods...

"Bill Pollian... You're Fired!" - Ralph Wilson: NFL Hall Of Famer

And here's what Bill Polian said of the team he built at his final Press Conference in Buffalo: "They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

Truer words have never been spoken.