Thread: What I want and what I expect Buffalo to do between today and September whenever

Blog Entries

What I want and what I expect Buffalo to do between today and September whenever

Want:

1. Remove/Replace Russ Brandon
    2. Replace Doug Whaley
    3. Hire a coach I approve of. So far I honestly don't know much about the available guys, so I should be writing this in the next couple wreks, but the kids are asleep now.
    4. Trade Sammy Watkins (Cannot trust him to stay healthy,) Marcell Dareus (overpaid,) Adolphis Washington (can't play,) John Miller (below average,) Charles Clay (overpaid,) Colton Schmidt (average punter, below average holder,) Cardale Jones (can't play - if Regis didn't fall down he would have intercepted that 64 harder to Hunter; maybe try him at TE,)
    5. Let Stephon Gilmore test the FA market and don't sign him for more than 10M/yr.
    6. Don't let Aaron Williams come back. I love having him but as I have said too often before I don't want to see him die during a game.
    7. Keep Taylor at QB unless you can get Drew Brews or Philip Rivers for the same money. I also like AJ McCarron but I think he will be a Jet or Bear next year. Oh wait, Garoppolo is going to the Bears. He will be a Jet. Oh wait Mike Brown doesn't trade guys. I think McCarron is under contract for 2017 so he will be a Bengal.
    8. Replace whatever doctors you use to assess potential draft picks.

Shot. Many have weakened. More later.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    OK I won't be able to finish this before they hire a new coach, but I bet that whoever it is they will say they were blown away and wanted to snag him before someone else did because he was clearly going to have been the most sought after candidate available. Also he will be married to a scheme, probably a defensive coordinator because that is the thing they sucked at most last year. He will also be overly involved in planning and playcalling on that side of the ball, to the tune of two more .500 seasons.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    And I still think they should interview Alex van Pelt. Smart, natural leader, knows a winning environment. At least talk to the guy.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!