Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: The Essence of this Contest or Your Divisional Playoff Round Open Thread

Blog Entries
    Why I love BB. Today, at his presser:

Mike Reiss: "Having home field advantage, playing in front of your home fans, how much does that help you?"

BB: "I don't know. Go ask Dallas and Kansas City."

I get his point, which is why I love the answer. I'm glad we're the home team, but, in the end, if we play badly then it won't matter where the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    The Upset Special ends next week. The only way I can win is if I go either No Upsets or All Upsets, be right and have a combined spread total of 22+ points. The combined spread total right now is 10.

Oh. And Raven would have to miss on her pick.

It's over. Congrats, J. Way to close out the season on a wicked hot streak.
    Thanks Biggie! I also came from behind with a hot streak last time I won. When should I expect to receive my prize money. lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Thanks Biggie! I also came from behind with a hot streak last time I won. When should I expect to receive my prize money. lol
    You'll get your prize money once I get the FP(L) hoodie Turk promised me when I won the inaugural Upset Special Top Dog (you know, back in 2011).

Let's say... I dunno. Monday, March 17, 2025. Luck o' the Irish and all that.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

I believe all we have left in the FP(L) prize closet is a very used pink flamingo and some Polish guy available for parties. There's not much left of these offices anymore. Brian even chose to live on the streets rather than come to work anymore.