Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: The Essence of this Contest or Your Divisional Playoff Round Open Thread

1. Article: FP 2016 Upset Special Challenge: The Essence of this Contest or Your Divisio

Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    Hawks

3. Packers

Instant Classic Alert. I'm going with Rodgers and The Pack over the 'Boys in a 37-35 barn-burner.

I like the Cowboys, the Pats are an easy call, and I just don't trust Seattle away from home. Give me the no upsets sweep, please.

Houston

no upsets

You're going down Biggie! 😜 I didn't think I'd catch up, but I went on a roll again. I'm going with the Packers this week. I was tempted with no upsets, but don't like the odds of that happening again.

Blog Entries
    As this is an open thread for the week, first I have to make my pick:

No upsets

Next, I want to roll my eyes at the Chargers move. Sometimes I wonder what NFL owners are doing when they make decisions.

Finally, I want to thank the Bills, Jags, Broncos, Rams, and Chargers for not being patient! At worst, and that's only if Josh decides to go to the toxic mess of the 49ers management, we'll lose just 1 of our 2 coordinators. I hope that McDaniels gets another HC shot, just not there.

Why does this happen every year? Is there some book NFL owners/GMs are hypnotized by? "Let's not wait a few days/weeks for a coordinator to get out of the playoffs, lets hire someone who didn't even make it there, cause he'll be the guy." Maybe some of them will be, maybe one of those hires will do well. But. I'm happy to not be losing Matt and with any luck, not losing Josh either.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    As this is an open thread for the week, first I have to make my pick:

No upsets

Next, I want to roll my eyes at the Chargers move. Sometimes I wonder what NFL owners are doing when they make decisions.
    My pick is also no upsets.

Chargers are moving to LA because they will make more money in LA in the long-term. It makes perfect sense from a financial standpoint.