Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: NFL free agency 2017: Cap casualties Bengals should consider signing

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I wanted Baby hawk this time last year when he was almost cut.

    Now, I'd rather stick with the youth of Boyd and Erickson.
    Me too. But I don't think that's a decision that has to be made. We don't have to cut one of them immediately.

  2. #22
    I'd much rather look at like a Mike Wallace if he gets cut. Should have gone after him instead of Lafell even though Lafell had a decent year.

    Baby hawk does nothing to move the Needle IMO.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I'd much rather look at like a Mike Wallace if he gets cut. Should have gone after him instead of Lafell even though Lafell had a decent year.

    Baby hawk does nothing to move the Needle IMO.
    Agree. Baby Hawk is just free money. It's an obvious deal. Costs us nothing if he gets cut at the 53 mark. If an injury happens and he makes the team, he is a cheap backup WR who can cover kicks.

  4. #24
    So Adrian Peterson is a free agent now

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    So Adrian Peterson is a free agent now
    I have heard rumors to the Pats

  6. #26
    Word is that Kenny Stills Market is 12Million a year. I have the feeling that this offseason will be drier that usual for us. We wisely don't overpay but this is going to be an offseason where everything feels like over paying.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Word is that Kenny Stills Market is 12Million a year. I have the feeling that this offseason will be drier that usual for us. We wisely don't overpay but this is going to be an offseason where everything feels like over paying.
    I have that feeling unfortunately as well. I think it's gonna be a frustrating off season. I wouldn't be shocked if Dre and Z both walked. Whit will get paid and stay. And then we'll probably over pay for guys like Peko, TJ Johnson, etc and use that to claim we spent all we had.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I have that feeling unfortunately as well. I think it's gonna be a frustrating off season. I wouldn't be shocked if Dre and Z both walked. Whit will get paid and stay. And then we'll probably over pay for guys like Peko, TJ Johnson, etc and use that to claim we spent all we had.
    You forgot Pac. They'll point to Dre leaving as proof Jones needs to stay even if suspended for a few games.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    You forgot Pac. They'll point to Dre leaving as proof Jones needs to stay even if suspended for a few games.
    We will get a lot of articles about how great Cedric Ogbhuehi, William Jackson, Adnrew Billings and Vigil will be.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    You forgot Pac. They'll point to Dre leaving as proof Jones needs to stay even if suspended for a few games.
    It is sickening how correct you both likely are in these comments. Being a fan of this organization is so frustrating some times. The annual utter nonsense about lack of cap space is simply maddening.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •