Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: 2017 Pro Day Results

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    More pro days that should be double-filed under the who are we watching thread:
    He looks like the real deal. Of course, the competition is suspect but holy cow is this guy built like a square block. Double teams were a joke to him.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    More pro days that should be double-filed under the who are we watching thread:


    which school?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    which school?
    Idaho.

  4. #24
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,700
    Blog Entries
    2
    I did an interview with Roderick Henderson not long ago. Nice kid.

  5. #25
    Tomorrow has Arkansas (Deatrich Wise), Charlotte (Larry Ogbunjoni), and Wisconsin (TJ Watt) pro days. I'll be very curious to see where our LB, DL coaches and Defensive Coordinator all end up.

  6. #26
    Watt's not going to do any testing tomorrow, just drills:

    Watt was pleased with his 4.69-second scamper in the combine's marquee event, so he won't run the 40 at his pro day.

    Instead, he'll focus on position drills in his workout.

    "From what I've heard, I'm going to be put through a bunch of different type of drops (at the pro day)," Watt said. "They want to see me backpedal. They want to see me work in space to make sure that I can play off the ball, on the ball, whatever they want me to do."

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrid View Post
    Watt's not going to do any testing tomorrow, just drills:
    Read a good article about TJ. Impressive kid who is intense with his preparation.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Read a good article about TJ. Impressive kid who is intense with his preparation.
    Yeah, I saw how he's crazy into what he eats, getting enough sleep, working out, etc.

    Reminds me a little bit of Zeitler who is also fanatical about that stuff.

    With some of the dominating performances JJ has had against us, I wonder if Marvin, Tobin and company will be more willing to give TJ the benefit of the doubt. He's my favorite dark horse guy at 9.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrid View Post
    Yeah, I saw how he's crazy into what he eats, getting enough sleep, working out, etc.

    Reminds me a little bit of Zeitler who is also fanatical about that stuff.

    With some of the dominating performances JJ has had against us, I wonder if Marvin, Tobin and company will be more willing to give TJ the benefit of the doubt. He's my favorite dark horse guy at 9.
    I was thinking Watt at 41. Mixon is my darkorse at 9. I love his talent but he's a big risk based on his background.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    I was thinking Watt at 41. Mixon is my darkorse at 9. I love his talent but he's a big risk based on his background.
    Mixon at 9 is NOT happening. We don't draft character risks in 1 anymore.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •