Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voluntaries start today

PAC can't even get through one day without being a problem.

F Marvin and Mike for continuing to allow this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    PAC can't even get through one day without being a problem.

F Marvin and Mike for continuing to allow this ****.
    Agreed. I throw out the word unbelievable way more than I should... but this entire off-season related to Adam Jones has been truly unbelievable. The worst thing about it in my eyes is that he should have been cut the day after they heard about what he did and followed up to make sure it happened. If they make that move (which isn't even a BOLD move), then they are saved SO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT.

For sure he's an embarrassment. But, let me state that he IS taking anger management classes... and they are going very well, reportedly.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    For sure he's an embarrassment. But, let me state that he IS taking anger management classes... and they are going very well, reportedly.
    Except for today, right???

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    No no no. He wanted to headbutt the reporter, spit on him, and tell him to suck his little Pacman. This is progress.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    No no no. He wanted to headbutt the reporter, spit on him, and tell him to suck his little Pacman. This is progress.
    He seemingly didn't wish him dead. Progress indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Hey, he didn't punch or spit on the reporter. That's an improvement. Lol

In all seriousness, while this isn't flattering, I don't think it's a huge deal, in and of itself. It sounds like he told reporters not to ask about the situation and the reporter did anyway. From what I understand the case is not concluded yet, so is he even allowed to discuss it in the press?

If you think that is anger management gone right, then we are at an agree to disagree point.

I think everyone's just piling on.

It's obvious that he has anger issues, and he has a lot of work to do. He didn't handle it well - he should have just reiterated that he wasn't going to talk about it, and say next question. The question didn't need to be asked, but I don't think it deserved the reaction it created, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Hey, he didn't punch or spit on the reporter. That's an improvement. Lol

In all seriousness, while this isn't flattering, I don't think it's a huge deal, in and of itself. It sounds like he told reporters not to ask about the situation and the reporter did anyway. From what I understand the case is not concluded yet, so is he even allowed to discuss it in the press?
    Of course the reporter asked again, I can't believe they all didn't ask round about questions about it. Only a child, and idiot, or guy who has been given a free pass to act however he wants is unable to just say, "I told you I am not going to answer any questions about that", and move on.

Honestly, I expect people push his buttons every time they get the chance until the dopes that write the checks in the organization have no choice but to send him packing.