Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voluntaries start today

Blog Entries
    I would have said the same thing he did. If he told them not to ask about it and they did, they deserve to be talked to like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    I would have said the same thing he did. If he told them not to ask about it and they did, they deserve to be talked to like that.
    No..

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    If you think that is anger management gone right, then we are at an agree to disagree point.
    i'm pretty sure it was sarcasm LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    No..
    yes....

yes....
    You are training to be a nurse you said right? In what scenario would you ever be allowed to drop F bombs at someone you work with or a patient or really anyone while you are working?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    You are training to be a nurse you said right? In what scenario would you ever be allowed to drop F bombs at someone you work with or a patient or really anyone while you are working?
    A football player isn't the same as a real job. If it was, half of them wouldn't be allowed to ever be in the NFL. I can lose my licence for 1 DUI or 1 drug offense. You can't relate football players to real jobs.

A football player isn't the same as a real job. If it was, half of them wouldn't be allowed to ever be in the NFL. I can lose my licence for 1 DUI or 1 drug offense. You can't relate football players to real jobs.
    Maybe that's the problem...

Blog Entries
    Maybe that's the problem...
    Sure if they start holding NFL players to the same standards I would agree, they don't so this is a non story for me. I just don't care that he said that.

Sure if they start holding NFL players to the same standards I would agree, they don't so this is a non story for me. I just don't care that he said that.

Do you care that his same attitude problem has led to multiple shoving matches with teammates during playoff games AND led to a penalty to help cost us another playoff game?

Blog Entries
    Do you care that his same attitude problem has led to multiple shoving matches with teammates during playoff games AND led to a penalty to help cost us another playoff game?
    If the refs had done their job and gave a penalty to the Steelers for Porter being where he didn't belong or keeping him off the field it doesn't matter. Burfict also got a penalty there too so. Again, THIS is a non issue for me. I didn't say anything about anything else.