Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: With the 9th Pick, the Bengals select: WR John Ross, Washington

If he stays healthy and they can make the long ball work, the offense can be dangerous...if the line pulls its weight!

Jim OwczarskiVerified account @JimOwczarski 3m3 minutes agoMore

#Bengals really liked Ross’ ability to go over the top and felt he recovered nicely from his knee / shoulder injuries.

But now that I think about it. Do we REALLY need defensive help? With all the guys coming back off of IR, and you have LBs with a ton of potential if given the chance. I think they believe they can get a speed rusher later.

John BreechVerified account @johnbreech 2m2 minutes agoMore

Bengals are 37-1-2 in their past 40 games when they score 23 or more points. Looks like their draft plan was "How do we score more points?"

Jim OwczarskiVerified account @JimOwczarski 1m1 minute agoMore

#Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said once the medical team cleared Ross, he had no concerns. Feels he'll be ready for season.

Called this one. He's a better Will Fuller and they would have taken Fuller. Let's see if Charlton is round 2
    Last edited by Bengalbro; 04-28-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Jim OwczarskiVerified account @JimOwczarski 36s36 seconds agoMore

#Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said no one really wanted to move up to their spot.

Keivarae RussellVerified account @Keivarae1 53s54 seconds agoMore

I love the pick y'all!!! Adding another legit playmaker to the offense is an amazing move @Bengals Welcome to the squad Brodie @WatchJRoss !

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    But now that I think about it. Do we REALLY need defensive help? With all the guys coming back off of IR, and you have LBs with a ton of potential if given the chance. I think they believe they can get a speed rusher later.
    Still need a DE, but there's a lot of depth in this class.

Our top 4 LBs should be pretty good (just need more depth). Our DBs are fine.