Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacman Jones Explodes After Rolls-Royce Crash 'Stupid Motherf**ker'

I'm so sick of this dude

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Hilarious. Love the news guy, too.

Newsroom goes to him, and he says "Yeah," and starts his story... on both videos. Then, he says that it was the teenager's turn to "take the field" (of social media). That's some hard-hitting journalism right there!

And good for the young man to decline the invite... sounds like it was a staged apology to me, thanks to his agent I'm guessing.
    To be fair to the reporter, it is the 5am, let's get you the schoolbus weather report and a story about bunnies, timeslot.

I'm not sure there is a dumber rich person on the planet than this guy. It is truly scary to me to let him be around the young defenders on the team. I would do anything to hear behind closed doors, unedited, what guys like Dalton, Green, Iloka really think about him. They all have a brain in their head, so they would never say anything publicly, but they have to be amazed at his stupidity. I don't feel like it is hyperbole either... I am truly shocked by how a grown man can make the kind of decisions he makes.

4. And we are paying him when that money could have went to Whit.

Bengals’ Adam Jones goes off on 911 operator after fender bender

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 10, 2017, 5:49 PM EDT

Getty Images
    Bengals cornerback Adam Jones went off on a 911 operator after getting into a minor traffic accident on Tuesday.

The cornerback known as Pacman called 911 when he and another driver had a collision that police described as “very minor.” Neither driver was ticketed, but Jones was unhappy that the 911 dispatcher wasn’t able to help him.

Asked the address of the emergency, Jones was only able to give the operator the name of the street he was on, not the address. As the operator reiterated that she needed a specific location, Jones got upset.

“Will you stop f–king yelling at me? I just got into a wreck. I’m kind of shook up. I’m trying to find where the f–k I’m at. Good God almighty,” Jones told the operator.

When the operator asked what kind of vehicle was involved, Jones answered, “A f–kin Rolls Royce.” The operator thought he might have been sarcastic, so she asked, “Is that really the type of vehicle that’s involved?”

“Yes! It is!” Jones yelled in response.

Jones also shared an expletive-laden video on social media in which he blamed the other driver for the crash. He also said in that interview that he’s been going to anger management counseling, which is why he didn’t smack the other driver.

Eww.profootballtalk.com
    Last edited by Arkansas Bengal; 05-11-2017 at 07:50 PM.

I'll bet we're all gonna look back someday and laugh our asses off about some of the crap Pacman has done while he was with the Bengals...

Tragedy plus time equals humor... Pacman intends to take that adage out back and beat its ass.

They should make a 30 for 30 about him...

What if I told you that that athletic talent and embarrassing pictures of an elderly team owner were enough to allow you to act like a fool any time you want and be paid millions of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Tragedy plus time equals humor... Pacman intends to take that adage out back and beat its ass.
    Nice.

FWIW, I've been on the medically unable to perform list for more than a month now and as a result I'm looking at a mountain of unread posts that I want to read to catch up. As a result I almost skipped this one in the mistaken belief it was the older thread about Pac being a dickhead. But no, I opened it anyways and find to no surprise at all it's actually an example of fresh douche baggery.

Moving on.

Honestly, If it's just a fender bender, he does have insurance, doesn't he?