Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacman Jones Explodes After Rolls-Royce Crash 'Stupid Motherf**ker'

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    Honestly, If it's just a fender bender, he does have insurance, doesn't he?
    Do you realize that the diminished value of that car, even though the accident was minor, is probably more than the car you drive was worth new? My guess is that accident lowered the trade value 25 to 30 grand. I'd be cussing a MF out, too.

it's a bad sign if the first thing you think is "which one?"

FOX19Verified account @FOX19 25s25 seconds agoMore

Pretrial hearing Tuesday in Adam Jones case.http://bit.ly/2rm6nQ6

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    it's a bad sign if the first thing you think is "which one?"

FOX19Verified account @FOX19 25s25 seconds agoMore

Pretrial hearing Tuesday in Adam Jones case.http://bit.ly/2rm6nQ6

Perhaps I've grown jaded, but I'm angry with Mike Brown over this. The persona is that he is the great redeemer, a soft-hearted man who believes in second chances... On a very real level, this is just a longstanding PR spin of his to continue to sanction the "boys will be boys" sickness of an era of football that is so wrong.

He plead guilty to "obstructing police". I can't wait to see how the judge sentences him. I'm sure he already knows as part of the plea deal, but they should put his ass behind bars for a while. It just seems like nobody will hold him accountable for anything. If you kick or head butt an officer, I think it is ridiculous to only get a fine.

I promise you the plea deal is not going to involve jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I promise you the plea deal is not going to involve jail time.
    I read somewhere where it was two days' jail time... time served already, so that's it. I expect he'll get a suspension from Roger, but no idea how much.

I just watched his apology. He said, "I'm trying to get better everyday..". It really is a struggle avoid arrest and fighting with authority figures. It is literally difficult for me to believe this a-hole is still employed by this team. He is so incredibly embarrassing to himself & this organization. I will give him credit that he did at least manage to get through the statement without any f-bombs. Couple that with the fact he did not spit on or punch the teenager after the accident, maybe his 27th chance is all it took.

Adam Jones pleads guilty to obstructing official business

Posted by Josh Alper on May 16, 2017, 10:34 AM EDT

Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was arrested in early January after an incident at a Cincinnati hotel that left him facing multiple charges and that case reached its resolution in a courtroom on Tuesday morning.

Jones pleaded guilty to obstructing official business while a judge dismissed assault and disorderly conduct charges Jones faced after allegedly poking a security guard in the eye and resisting a police officer’s attempt to arrest him. A felony charge of harassment with a bodily substance was previously dismissed.

“I truly apologize for what I did, my actions. I’m trying to get better every day,” Jones said in court, via Terry Helmer of WCPO.

The charge Jones pleaded guilty to is a second-degree misdemeanor and he was sentenced to time served — two days — by the judge. He could face league discipline under the Personal Conduct Policy as a result of the incident.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cial-business/

I don't believe for one second Willie Cunningham has credible sources, but:

Lance McAlisterVerified account @LanceMcAlister 6h6 hours agoMore

"Those in the know believe Adam Jones will now get a 2-6 game suspension from commissioner Roger Goodell,"- @Willie700WLW #Bengals