Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Non-Bengals Thread

Apparently Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL last night.

Tribusky and Kizer looked great.

Zeke suspended 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Zeke suspended 6 games.
    I was watching a replay of the Brown/Saints preseason game when just before the half the news of Elliot's suspension broke. And that my friends was the end of the game coverage. Blah, blah, blah, Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys.

Bills trade Watkins to Rams

Mathews traded to Bills

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Bills trade Watkins to Rams

Mathews traded to Bills

Sounds like the Bills weren't gonna re-sign Sammie after the season so they got a decent CB and a second pick for him. And LA gets a normal-sized receiver. Love Tavon but he is tiny and he hasn't exactly killed it since he's been in the league.

Zeke suspended 6 games.
    It's all you hear about in Dallas. Maddening.

Zeke suspended 6 games.
    It'll be interesting to watch those first 6 games. Dak is going to need to navigate that start without having the fulcrum of last year's offense... Silver lining may be that they only have one division game during that suspension.

I wouldn't touch Dak in fantasy. Not only the sophomore slump, but now a worse running game that made his life so much easier last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I wouldn't touch Dak in fantasy. Not only the sophomore slump, but now a worse running game that made his life so much easier last year.
    Still has the best o-line in football in front of them. Before Elliott had his great season last year, DeMarco Murray set league records too yet hasn't done much of anything since he left Dallas. There's a reason for that.