Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic - Ohio State

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    I'm going to the Oklahoma game!!
    OU is pretty loaded, although they lost some key guys. Should be a good game. I expect OSU to win, though... although I hope they don't. Go Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    This will be my 3rd.
    I have out of conference season tickets and might have my UNLV available if you are interested, not sure on cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    I have out of conference season tickets and might have my UNLV available if you are interested, not sure on cost.
    I appreciate the offer but I will only be in Ohio from Sep 8 to 16.

This Forum needs an Ohio State Thread

So here it is.

It's Game Week! My flag goes up this morning.

A road Big Ten Thursday night season opener is weird, but I'll take it.

man I never realized the Indiana game was opening week. No wonder they are doing some special show about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    man I never realized the Indiana game was opening week. No wonder they are doing some special show about it.

Yes, it's called "Why most top teams play tomato cans early in their schedules."

I'm headed to Bloomington Thursday to watch the opener.

Gut feeling is that new-OC Kevin Wilson returns to the place he was fired and lights up Indiana.

Head says it could be a game into the second half. Indiana has a pair of 4th-5th round NFL draft receivers. And OSU is replacing 3 1st round DBs, which means they'll try to test some of the young CBs on deep balls. Wouldn't be surprised if they hit a one or two. IU also returns basically their entire defense (which was solid last year, #31 in the country by advanced stats), so it'll be a decent test for the new offense. I know I'll feel a lot better about the Oklahoma game if the offense goes out and puts 40+ on them.
    Last edited by happyrid; 08-25-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Just realized that both Ohio State and the Bengals play Thursday night. That should be interesting.

I'll be watching the game that counts. The Bengals game doesn't air for a day or 2.

My plan is Bengals from 7-8, Bucks at 8 with Dan and lap on the computer for Bengals