Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNREAL! Go down damnit...

Currently in Kansas, but was born and raised in Sacramento, Ca

UNREAL! Go down damnit...

If Nate Clements just kneels after the Int we win.... What the hell is going through his mind? I am at a complete loss as how he trys to return that for a td when the game is over! Unreal...

Another thing drove me nuts, What game where the fox commentators watching? Talking about how it was a gritty performance by the Offense. We scored 7 points on the first drive and that was it... There was no difference in the offense from the past 3 weeks.

If the Giants do not beat the Padres today im gonna snap and go around breaking things in my house.
    Last edited by Ninernightmare; 10-03-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    (Quote from Bill Walsh that I love)
    “We have a lot of players in their first year. Some of them are also in their last year.”

can we put an APB on all 49er's fan.. it's way to early in the season for them to have so many heart breaker games like this
    Last edited by ReaderM; 10-03-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Ouch, I havent seen the highlights from that game but did see they went up 14-0 early. Was hoping they would pull this one out since I was a 49er fan before the Ravens showed up. Sorry man, tough losses blow. AND the GIANTS will win, Timmy on the mound tonight I think.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninernightmare View Post
    If Nate Clements just kneels after the Int we win.... What the hell is going through his mind? I am at a complete loss as how he trys to return that for a td when the game is over! Unreal...
    I suspect he was thinking to put it out of reach, rather than three kneel-downs and a punt. Good returner of picks, fumbles, and punts. Not a tactical mastermind. Or any other kind of mastermind, based on my recollections of his time in Buffalo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderM View Post
    can we put an APB on all 49er's fan.. it's way to early in the season for them to have so many heart breaker games like this
    where's Clem...WHERE'S CLEM!?!?!?!
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Quote Originally Posted by ScottDCP View Post
    I suspect he was thinking to put it out of reach, rather than three kneel-downs and a punt. Good returner of picks, fumbles, and punts. Not a tactical mastermind. Or any other kind of mastermind, based on my recollections of his time in Buffalo.
    After the Giants beat the Padres, I became happy again! Reflecting back on it, can't blame Clements for loss even though it was a bonehead mistake but atleast he made a great play and was making some big tackles in the game that was forcing Atlanta to punt. The Niners offense is just horrendous 7 points on the first drive and that it.
    “We have a lot of players in their first year. Some of them are also in their last year.”

Excruciating.

Honestly...I thought they were gonna get manhandled and lose by 30 so the game was mildly surprising that they had a chance to win.

It would be easy blame the 0-4 start on an unfortunate schedule. But the truth of the matter is that they just aren't a good football team. The offense is inept, they make far too many bonehead mistakes and the defense (the supposed pillar of the team) has given up 62 points in 2 of the games and 2 game winning drives in the other 2. Add it all up and welcome to sucksville.
    If the 49'ers success offends you...so be it.
    Namaste...*****es.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMilk View Post
    where's Clem...WHERE'S CLEM!?!?!?!

I fear the answer to that may be heaven.

That Clements play will be featured on "Football Follies" for decades to come.

A shocker.

How long are we gonna stick with Smith? Its been 6 years. Hell throw David Carr or Troy Smith out there lets what they can do. Whats the worse that can happen we fall out of last place?