Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Week 1: What Went Right, Wrong, and Sideways, Ravens

If the goal is to actually win games this year, they can't go back into a game with that line again. They just can't. The fact that they insist on doing so, simply feeds the well-deserved rot that is infesting the fanbase. Something that is so plainly obviously wrong to your basic fan, and they won't admit and fix it (or try to fix it?). Well, then the fan quite rightly figures I need to find other things to do on Sundays, because if they don't care, why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    If the goal is to actually win games this year, they can't go back into a game with that line again. They just can't. The fact that they insist on doing so, simply feeds the well-deserved rot that is infesting the fanbase. Something that is so plainly obviously wrong to your basic fan, and they won't admit and fix it (or try to fix it?). Well, then the fan quite rightly figures I need to find other things to do on Sundays, because if they don't care, why should I?
    The exception is the 4 day week. I think they trot out the same OTs for Thursday. But after we embarrass ourselves again, I expect to get a re-organized line for GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrlnutz View Post
    The exception is the 4 day week. I think they trot out the same OTs for Thursday. But after we embarrass ourselves again, I expect to get a re-organized line for GB.
    Then they will be 0-3.

Look, they just came out of camp. They know who can cover LT and whoever it is, is as ready now after five weeks of camp as they are going to be. It ain't Ogbuehi. As for C, they obviously know they have a problem, that they won't change remains extreme hubris. It's why people have either stopped caring or are just plain mad...

The problem with the line is they arguably don't have one single player at that group that isn't below average. What do you do when you need to upgrade at 5-7 positions in one group all at once?

I don't have a full answer, but even the last holdouts in support of Alexander must now admit that jettisoning him is the first step, one without which there is no other.