Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are The Bengals Scouting? 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Thanks for posting. Was surprised Tra Matthews didn't get a combine invite. He's a good player, and a good character kid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Nathan Shepherd was one of the most impressive DL at the combine, from what I saw. He's Canadian.

Powerful guy who moved really well. Smooth. He looked good at the Sr. Bowl until he broke his hand.

Reportedly he had dinner with Jacob Burney on Sunday night, before the Pro Day yesterday.

Scouts from the #Giants, #Bengals, #49ers, #Patriots, #Raiders, #Titans and #Ravens were on hand at Liberty's pro day. Carrington Mosley, Todd Macon, Solomon McGinty, Dia'Vante Brown and Michael Henderman participated.

Read where Van Pelt as at Richmond yesterday watching Kyle Lauletta... possible day 3 QB.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Read where Van Pelt as at Richmond yesterday watching Kyle Lauletta... possible day 3 QB.
    He's impressive IMO. Along with Mike White he's one of my two favorite lower tier QBs in the draft. Probably has more upside than the higher ranked White and Luke Falk but may take more time to be ready. I've seen him ranked as high as the 2nd round and as low as the 5th or 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    He's impressive IMO. Along with Mike White he's one of my two favorite lower tier QBs in the draft. Probably has more upside than the higher ranked White and Luke Falk but may take more time to be ready. I've seen him ranked as high as the 2nd round and as low as the 5th or 6th.
    Right... I think he was the Sr. Bowl MVP. Wouldn't be a bad pickup at all.

Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle 1h1 hour agoMore

#Bengals make stops at Central Michigan and Oregon pro days

https://t.co/y4AusAUtXi