Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Marvin to step down after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    For the record, 1181 changed it!

Guilty as charged.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBengal View Post
    Hobson said coaching staff changes will happen. There is at least that positive. Let’s just hope it’s the right coaches.
    Right. I'm thinking that Guenther leaves for another opportunity and they fire one of the video coordinators. There's your changes right there.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he elevates Lazor to OC and Haslett to DC. I am not a fan of either, but it wouidn't surprise me. He'll probably hire Dirk Koetter as well if TB kicks him to the curb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cwing View Post
    My predictions:

*One to three year deal for Marvin. Marvin dictates some terms/changes. The fans will never know those terms/changes similar to what occurred in 2010. My guess is a two year deal.

*A transition plan to Pauly G much like was reportably offered to Hue. The promise of head coach in waiting keeps him from becoming a Raider.

Part 1 prediction in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Right. I'm thinking that Guenther leaves for another opportunity and they fire one of the video coordinators. There's your changes right there.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he elevates Lazor to OC and Haslett to DC. I am not a fan of either, but it wouidn't surprise me. He'll probably hire Dirk Koetter as well if TB kicks him to the curb.
    Lazor is already OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Lazor is already OC.
    Yes but I see that as a battlefield promotion. I think he will make it official going forward. Not that excited about it, honestly.

Fake Headline: Bengals shoot themselves in both feet. 2 year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Yes but I see that as a battlefield promotion. I think he will make it official going forward. Not that excited about it, honestly.
    Why not? He did something that hasn't been done here in years. #32 offense!