Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline: Who would you trade

Duane brown to Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Bills have 5 tackles and no depth at WR or RB. We have LaFell who is pointless on a team that isn't winning and Hill who we want to get rid of. Obviously they won't net Cordy Glenn, but maybe one of the others? Seems worth a discussion
    I hear Cordy is available, and rumor is Buffalo wants a 2 for him. If it were me, done deal.

Duane brown to Seahawks
    Kind of figured he'd be dealt, but always difficult to imagine scenarios where he came to the Bengals. But I still tried. Once again the Bengals prefer inertia to risk taking if it costs money.

By comparison the Seahawks were linked to every OT trade rumor, from Joe Thomas to Joe Staley. Makes sense they were the team who finally pulled the trigger.

Garrapalo to niners

Dolphins could use both a short term and long term qb. McCarron?

Dolphins could use both a short term and long term qb. McCarron?
    Dolphins don't need a long term QB. Tannehill is their guy. He has developed into a solid QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBengal View Post
    Dolphins don't need a long term QB. Tannehill is their guy. He has developed into a solid QB.

And I actually like Matt Moore... one of the better backup QBs, I think. Although he’s been struggling.

He is pretty average and they owe him about 18Million in March.
    Last edited by Bengalbro; 10-31-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    And I actually like Matt Moore... one of the better backup QBs, I think. Although he’s been struggling.
    Played well in the first game but was terrible last game and 33.

4. I would not trade McCarron unless blown away with an offer. I can't see the team trading him now if they didn't trade him this past off-season. Also, while this team is unlikely to make the playoffs, there is still a chance they could win four out of the next five and get back in contention. Don't trade a quality backup QB while there is still a chance unless the offer blows you away.
    This is the Bengals logic I don't doubt it. I think the Patriots are much smarter.