Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: The Five Stages of 49er Fandom

  1. #11
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    131
    Blog Entries
    2
    I think I went through all of stages on Sunday.

    I am so sick of this team.

    Alex Smith is like a tumor. And he's killing me.

    Literally.

    How did Singletary's press conference go today?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Niners are going 11-5 this season. . Eagles vs. Ravens SB XLV pick. [/FONT]

    [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"]Thephaze[/SIZE][/FONT]

  2. #12
    0-5 - Wistfully remembering the Shaun Hill era and wishing it had lasted another year.
    If the 49'ers success offends you...so be it.
    Namaste...*****es.

  3. #13
    Not to be a complete dick, but thanks again to the Niners for giving the Lions Shaun Hill.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

  4. #14
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seems like West Coast for Now
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    Not to be a complete dick, but thanks again to the Niners for giving the Lions Shaun Hill.
    Man, I was thinking about how good Hill is doing right and the hate over Smith &didn't want to be the one to say the obvious so nice job GoBig in being " that guy"
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaderM View Post
    Man, I was thinking about how good Hill is doing right and the hate over Smith &didn't want to be the one to say the obvious so nice job GoBig in being " that guy"
    Sorry, again for being "that guy" (a complete dick, unlike a certain QB). But Hill has been pretty solid for my Lions. Still do not know what the Niners see in Smith. He is the original "College Spread QB as NFL Bust".
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

  6. #16
    Hope it gets better for you this year, buddy.

    And we still have Shaun Hill.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

  7. #17
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ukiah, CA
    Posts
    3,726
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    Hope it gets better for you this year, buddy.

    And we still have Shaun Hill.
    Yeah well, our coach likes Alex Smith better.

    please kill me

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Yeah well, our coach likes Alex Smith better.

    please kill me
    That's OK. I wanted your coach to be the coach of my favorite college team. Go Blue.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

  9. #19
       
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    5,546
    Blog Entries
    11
    Hey Clem,

    All the Niners need is a little Luck.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by darvon View Post
    Hey Clem,

    All the Niners need is a little Luck.
    Lemme fix that for ya, D.

    All the Niners need is a little [S]uck.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:00 AM
  2. "Stonehands" lands in 49er Country
    By GoBigOrGoHome in forum 49ers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. NFP News - Retired 49er Glen Coffee surfaces in Florida semi-pro league
    By Administrator in forum National Football Post
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •