Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 9: Post Game Notes, Jaguars

Quote Originally Posted by Enon Bengal View Post
    Would moving Fisher and Ced inside help anything? Couldn't get much worse.

I think it's past time to dust off the six man line formation.
    And where’s Dennis Roland?

I don’t think either guy has enough sand in his pants to play inside I’d rather see Westerman or Redmond get a shot. Both guys are bigger mauler types, and both play hard to the whistle. I mean, why not?

BTW saw a funny response to a tweet about Fisher. Whoever it was initially tweeted that Fisher had an unidentified illness. And someone responded, “Yep, something to do with blocking.”

At the very least start playing guys in other positions and the backups so we can see if we have anything.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    I don’t think either guy has enough sand in his pants to play inside I’d rather see Westerman or Redmond get a shot. Both guys are bigger mauler types, and both play hard to the whistle. I mean, why not?

BTW saw a funny response to a tweet about Fisher. Whoever it was initially tweeted that Fisher had an unidentified illness. And someone responded, “Yep, something to do with blocking.”
    I agree about taking a look at Westerman and Redmond. I think Westerman is the better player but Redmond has an easier path to playing time. Westerman backs up Boling who might be the only starter worth keeping. By comparison Redmond backs up Hopkins, a young undrafted player who has barely played.

As for Fisher, in his presser Marvin hinted at something a lot more serious than food poisoning. Said they've been dealing with it for most of the season. Hard to say more without knowing the specifics but any prolonged illness...helps explain Fisher's lack of power.
    Last edited by HOF; 11-08-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    I agree about taking a look at Westerman and Redmond. I think Westerman is the better player but Redmond has an easier path to playing time. Westerman backs up Boling who might be the only starter worth keeping. By comparison Redmond backs up Hopkins, a young undrafted player who has barely played.

As for Fisher, in his presser Marvin hinted at something a lot more serious than food poisoning. Said they've been dealing with it for most of the season. Hard to say more without knowing the specifics but any prolonged illness...helps explain Fisher's lack of power.
    I could see it being something intestinal, like Crohn's or something.