Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 10 Notes: Titans

Over/Under 50 McCarron pass attempts this year. I'm taking the over.

Jim OwczarskiVerified account @JimOwczarski 3h3 hours agoMore

We reported Sunday #Bengals WR Tyler Boyd looked to get back this week - limited participant today (knee).

Jim WyattVerified account @jwyattsports 6h6 hours agoMore

Marvin Lewis on @Titans DC Dick LeBeau: "He's a fine, fine coach. He was a great mentor to me, and friend. I learned so much from him. He does a great job week in and week out with the plan. ... He keeps it so they can understand it and they can play fast."@Bengals

Marvin Lewis on @REALPACMAN24 playing vs @Titans: "I think it will be (special). Obviously back in Nashville for the first time. But he has grown a lot since then. ... He has grown up a lot since those times."@Titans @Bengals

More Marvin Lewis on @REALPACMAN24 : "I think the fact he is very knowledgeable about the game, he studies, he has learned to train and keeps himself in tremendous condition. He is very, very physically tough. He lends a lot knowledge-wise."@Titans @Bengals

.@REALPACMAN24 will return to Nashville Sunday when @Bengals face @Titans.Marvin Lewis: "I've never called him Pacman. Are you speaking of Adam?"

Lewis, Dalton News Conference Transcripts 11/8
    The Titans have done a good job throughout the season, obviously (they won) their last three (games) and played very well a week ago against Baltimore — the game was back and forth a little bit. (The Titans) were able to gain control of the game, and Baltimore fought back into the game. We know going down (to Nashville), it’s always going to be a task — you have to play error-free and make sure we handle our business a lot better than we did a week ago. Offensively, they are big and strong with their guys.